If you are advertising to an international audience, there is a good chance that not every single one of your customers speaks the same language in every country. This can make it very difficult to provide a seamless experience for everyone in your audience.
By setting an Advanced Rule for language, you can be sure that everyone in your audience is sent to the absolute best destination no matter what language they speak. Whether you have language specific landing pages, or just want to send each customer to different storefronts that better suit their needs, you can now target them based off of their preferred language in order to provide the absolute best experience.
To get Started:
- First, simply paste in a link to the geni.us link creator tool.
- Next, select the "Advanced Targeting" button.
- Select the "If..." button and you will see a menu pop up with all of the different advanced targeting options.
- From here, hover over "Language..." and start typing in the language that you would like to target.
- Language options will automatically populate as you type, and you can simply select the one that you would like to target and hit "submit."
- Once you have selected a language, paste in a new URL in the space provided to the right.
- Add any other targeting rules that you would like, and then select the "Save" button once you are finished.
- That's it!