You can now add tracking pixels to each of your links, in order to retarget your customers, or build custom audiences for Facebook or Twitter. Enter your tracking pixels for Google Tag Manager, Facebook, and Twitter into your Geniuslink account, and add them to each of your links in order to get the most out of your marketing efforts.
Genius Link currently supports pixels for AdWords Conversion, Adwords Remarketing, Facebook, Google Tag Manager, Linkedin, Twitter, Twitter Universal, Xaxis Lightning Bolt, and most types of generic image pixels.
Adding / Managing Tracking Pixels:
From the Tools page within your Geniuslink Dashboard, you can add, change, and delete your tracking pixels. To add new tracking pixels to your Geniuslink account follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Tools Page. (Note: You can also add tracking pixels from the links page when building a geni.us link)
- Click the "Add a new pixel" button.
- Choose a name for your pixel.
- Once saved, your pixel will be stored, and available when creating or editing your links.
Adding Tracking Pixels to your links:
Once you have added your tracking pixels to your Geniuslink account, you can now add them to each of your links in order to build custom audiences and retarget your customers. To do this follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Links page in your Geniuslink account.
- If you are building a new link, simply paste your new link into the link maker tool
- Next, click on the "Tracking Pixels" button next to "Advanced Targeting"
- The tracking pixels that you already added to your account will be displayed below, or you can add more pixels by selecting "Add new pixel."
- To add your tracking pixels to your link, simply select the check box next to each pixel you want to attach and click "Save."
- These pixels will now be fired each time someone clicks on your link.